Sunday, July 12, 2009

Friends!

Have you ever been grocery shopping and your favorite 90's song comes on over the speakers and you want to bust a move in front of the frozen food? Or you are in line at the bank and you want to belt out the words to your senior prom's theme song? Well I DO ALL THE TIME... want to that is.... and it's been driving me NUTS! I figure that it's time for a summer night/ girls party so....................... I'm turning my living room into a dance floor and I'm ready to party and dance like a (Mormon) rock star!!

You all know that I'm crazy.... but I know that some of you are too. And I'm sure that some of you are crazy deep down inside and that SOMETIMES that craziness needs an outlet. So if you feel like hanging out with disco lights, cherry coke and some seriously good dance music come over

THIS FRIDAY JULY 17th
to
9089 Westchester Hill Ave 89148.

The door is open to any girls that want to come. NO BOYS ALLOWED! The music will start pumpin' at 8:30 and we'll turn it off when we are all exhausted (I'm thinking 9:45 or 10... but there is no official time frame to damper this fun).


This doubles as a going away party for Brittany Hunt. She will soon be moving to Michigan and requested that we have a dance party BEFORE she left so that she could participate. So come and party hard with her before she heads East.

Call if you have questions... come to have fun!!

Krazy Kate Hulet

p.s. There is a $1 cover charge to get in. Email me song requests before Wednesday so that we can get the play list finalized.

2 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

Only you Kate!

Tiffany J said...

I wish I could come! We are headed to California that afternoon. I am actually throwing a "Reunion Party" for old times sake at my parents house (for anyone who I was friends with around those highschool years). Yours sounds like fun...you will have to do it again...I am so there!