Yippee!!! One more person to feed my blog addiction... I'm so glad Rachelle emailed me & you are both blogging. I'll be checking & adding you to my list of peeps. Cute pictures, by the way. I feel your pain on this one especially...the dishwasher is one of Brooklyn's favorite places to play.
Way Too Cute!!! I have a picture of Morgan sitting the the bottom drawer in the Kitchen. She'd pull out the dish towels, and I would find her just sitting in the drawer. She LoVED it! Kids are so fun at this age. Very easy to please.
4 comments:
Well, hello there! Who would have guessed you were a fellow blogger? This is SUCH a cute picture! Get them doing the dishes early!
my blog is
www.shumwaygang.blogspot.com I am adding you to my fav list cause you are one of my fav girls!
I love this picture of McKinley! Her smile is so precious!!
Yippee!!! One more person to feed my blog addiction... I'm so glad Rachelle emailed me & you are both blogging. I'll be checking & adding you to my list of peeps. Cute pictures, by the way. I feel your pain on this one especially...the dishwasher is one of Brooklyn's favorite places to play.
Hey Kate,
Way Too Cute!!! I have a picture of Morgan sitting the the bottom drawer in the Kitchen. She'd pull out the dish towels, and I would find her just sitting in the drawer. She LoVED it! Kids are so fun at this age. Very easy to please.
Post a Comment