Saturday, January 26, 2008

Reagan.........

Reagan just ran downstairs when she heard me playing the youtube video and wanted to "sing with mommy". I love that girl! (And Reagan too)

2 comments:

Sarah Steele said...

We got your letter i the mail today...and I LOVE GETTING REAL MAIL!!! Zac and I were so excited to see a real letter in our mailbox...and from you guys to boot! Haha, anyways, we're going to be in St. George on Presidents Day weekend to visit Grandma Edie...you think you'll make it up? We really need to see your kids! (And you guys, I guess)

Elizabeth said...

Hey Kater!
Well I saw that you wanted my addy (your comment on sav's blog) so here's my info:

email- luvmygeek132@yahoo.com
address- 223 Tingey Hall Provo Utah 84604 (until the end of april, when i move to a new apt)

anything else you need just email me!
Love you!