Thursday, February 28, 2008

Honestly....

I can't remember the last time I had such a good time. Well, that's a lie, I can. But Game Night on Tuesday is going to make the T0p 10 of 2008 list already. I just know it. It was so fun to have girls come out of their shells and spill some beans. We all go through life with embarrassing moments and funny stories. And even if at the time we don't think we will ever tell a living soul what had happened, as time passes it is fun and refreshing to confide in other sisters the predicaments we have gotten in to, realize that we weren't the only one, and laugh at them out loud. Thank Ladies for an AWESOME night.

4 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

I loved your story. It was so cute. Game night was awesome. I almost wish I hadn't gone home so early (as in midnight.)

rach said...

oh wow look who I found look at your cute little family i miss you how are you these days!?

Brittany said...

I looks like you guys had so much fun! I was bummed I couldn't make it but be sure to let me know when you do it again. I would love to come and experience all the chaos.

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

You got it Brit!