I had to put this one on, because of the amazing photography with my high speed $100 7 MPX camera. You can actually see the arrow flying through the air. I said "1,2,3" expecting them to say cheese. But what actually happened was, that on 3 they fired their weapons. Lincoln exclaimed "Mom, I almost nailed ya" , I said "yeah, I noticed!" I love these kids!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Arrow Shooting
I had to put this one on, because of the amazing photography with my high speed $100 7 MPX camera. You can actually see the arrow flying through the air. I said "1,2,3" expecting them to say cheese. But what actually happened was, that on 3 they fired their weapons. Lincoln exclaimed "Mom, I almost nailed ya" , I said "yeah, I noticed!" I love these kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My favorite thing about this picture is the flying arrows.
oh my gosh, your kids are so cute!
Your chubby baby is so cute! I remember when my kids were full of rolls like that!
What fun kids, I love them! Thanks for all you did to put on the primary party, It was great and you guys are awesome!
Post a Comment