We really only practiced for a total of 3 hours. I know that seems hard to believe. I have bruises to show for it too! I am so lucky to have fun and funny friends to do silly things with. We were third to last, and so we didn't hear as much clapping (people were tired) as we heard laughing. But they were laughing with us not at us, right? I would like to thank all those who helped make this performance possible. My girls: Becky, Wendy, and Jenna. The sound guy. The lighting experts. My husband and kids (for their support). SIDE NOTE: It was really dark in the gym. So if you click on the video and make it full screen, it is a little lighter and you can see the detailed synchronized moves better!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You are too stinkin' funny! I love it! You guys are so creative - I will be your agent and book you at ward talent shows across the valley. You'll be a star, for sure! When are we having basketball again? I'm having withdrawls!!!
This Thursday we are back on!
You guys were awesome. I still don't know how you did the foot thing. One of the best acts of the night!
Emily =)
I had to leave early, so thanks for posting the video. It was so funny. You guys are fantastic.
Love it. I know what I'm doing next ward talent show!
Oh, and Tom took my camera this weekend...I've been planning on taking pictures of the basement and posting on the blog...or a video. Don't worry, you'll make the blog! I've got a cute pic of you and janie I've got to post!
I was clapping and laughing, cheering you guys on! Girls like you make our ward so fun, you guys, I mean girls were so clever!
I am SO glad you posted this because I was backstage putting pants on my head and didn't get to see it!!
and I loved the Vanilla Ice part!
That, my dear friend, was freakin' awesome! Loved it! It brought back memories of the Stonegate ward guys in their wigs rocking out!
Post a Comment