Friday, April 18, 2008

Black and Bangs

This post is for you Mom. I was going to wait to show you on Skype when you called, but Rachelle let the cat out of the bag. No! I am not going goth. It was time for a change. You should see Reagan. Her hair didn't take to well with the dye.

7 comments:

Emilee said...

LOVE the new look! Oh, and Reagan looks good, too!

Lisa said...

Very cute!

Sara B said...

I love it! Nate didn't recognize you at church- he asked who is that sitting with Zach? you are such a hottie!

Amy Brindley said...

It sure has been a while... I found your blog while blog hopping. Can I just say, that you are freakin' funny with the sycronized swimming thing. That is the best!

rach said...

looking good you babe o lish! dark is fun i did it in the fall as well trev felt like he was sleeping with a new women! looking good girly! loves!

MyOwnLittleCornerhttp://lovinnarobb.blogspot.com/ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy and Taren said...

Hey Kate. Love your new hair. You are just the cutest.
Hope you are doing great.