Thursday, May 22, 2008

FREEZING COLD


While Zach has been diligently working on our front walkway, our kids are of course, always under foot! They love this working time with Dad. So the other day... yeah like MAY 14th or so.... it is 80 degrees and a little windy! I come outside to see my hard working kids in hats and gloves! How funny are they?

3 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

My kids are exactly the same. We are up in Utah right now nad when we got out of the car, both of them freaked out and begged for jackets. What kind of pansies are we raising? I walked to school in the snow. (Uphill both ways.)

Sara B said...

It is cold compared to 109, right? Can't wait to see your front walk when it is done!

Emily B said...

Your yard looks awesome. I'm still going to send Kevin over so that he can be inspired.