I wish I could tell you that this was taken right after breakfast, but the truth is I think this was after lunch. And YES, they are still in their p.j's. I actually didn't pose them for this photo. I walked into the kitchen to see why they were so quiet and was pleasantly surprised to find them sitting like this!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Taking a break
I wish I could tell you that this was taken right after breakfast, but the truth is I think this was after lunch. And YES, they are still in their p.j's. I actually didn't pose them for this photo. I walked into the kitchen to see why they were so quiet and was pleasantly surprised to find them sitting like this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I'm glad to see my kids aren't the only ones in their pajamas in the afternoon.
Vaughn was in his PJ's forever today. Sometimes it's just the only way to go! Thanks for bringing me the Princess Academy yesterday. You rock! :-)
I am waiting for one of those days. To find my little two sitting quietly not getting into anything. HAHAHA!!! Way cute picture!!!!
Your kids are so big! I can't believe it! We really need to get down to Vegas soon.
three peas in a pod! lunch in your pj's is totally our style!
What a cute trio sitting so nice with their drinks! I can't believe you would let your children stay in their pj's til lunch, though. Oh wait, a couple times Joshua's gone to bed in the same pajamas from the night before without ever changing. Don't worry, I changed his diaper at least once.
At least we know you are human! Sometimes I think you must be superwoman and have everything under controll all the time! We love wearing jammies all day!
I'm still upset that you ever mentioned these words...
princess bride
albino
Do you know that Lincoln is one of my favorite kids in the ward? And Calvin's too?
Since we have no kids we get to enjoy everyone elses during church. Lincoln is always so funny - great facial expressions.
So, we're not crazy stalkers but we do think your little boy is adorable! ;-)
Post a Comment