Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Birds
Zach decided to take Reagan to scouts tonight to give me a few minutes with only 2 kids instead of 3. Lincoln feeling torn about not going with Zach says in an attempt to get her to stay "Reagan, are you sure you don't want to stay home? I'm going to be killing birds with my slingshot... and cutting off their heads!" To which Reagan replies in her high pitched voice (totally excited and not horrified at all) "YOU ARE!!" Where did I get these mean killer kids?
Labels:
Lincoln Moments,
Reagan Moments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love Lincoln’s room. I just watched the video. How cool is that.
Sounds to me like they take after their dad, for sure!
Hey! I was glad to read this! Kort has been saying/doing some pretty crazy boy stuff lately and I'm happy that mine's not the only one!
I love your kids. They are so hilarious. I think it makes it even funnier that Reagen was all intrigued.
don't let his teacher read that, it'll add to possible future worries she has about a violent kindergartener!!!
It can be explained in one word, "Robb". Sorry honey. But you might find some good in that along the way. I hope.
that is SO funny. I'm wondering the same thing, where did your killer children come from?!
Post a Comment