Monday, December 29, 2008

The highlight of Christmas



A view of the top



Other than Lincoln getting the 2 XBOX games he was just about dying for (thanks Santa and Game Stop: used games), the Princess Castle Bunk Beds for Reagan and McKinley were the hit of the year. They sure do love going to bed now. And we can no longer put them on their bed for Time-Outs... they just sit there and play!

12 comments:

Emilee said...

OH MY HEAVENS!!! GO ZACH!! That is the dream bed of every little girl- your husband just knows how to make dreams come true!

Mandi Roth said...

That is great!! My sister would totally love this. Her little girl is totally into Princess right now.. Very nice. Glad Lincoln got what he wanted also. Santa is so great!! :)

Erin said...

WOW! incredible!!!

Alli Waldron said...

Seriously Zach is SO talented. How long does it take him to make something like this?!

You guys are so lucky to have such a handy guy around!

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

It took him around 40 hours. So I basically didn't see him until Christmas Eve night! He started it the Thursday before Christmas and finished it 7 days later (My brother Greg was a big help too! He went down to the shop and put in a dozen hours or so!)

vickersfam said...

wow, oh wow! I'm past impressed, this is amazing! It never ends with the creativity and workmanship in your home!
I think we need some help in our soon-to-be toy/guest room at our house, at least for some ideas.

Skeeter said...

That is amazing! WOW! What a great girls room!

Monaca said...

Holy Hannah!!!! My girls would die if they saw this!!! They think the Tree house is awesome, I don't even know what they'd say if they saw the castle!!!!

You have a VERY talented man!

Diane Jaggi said...

I want a bed like that!

The Smith Family said...

Shut Up!! That is AWESOME!! I want one. You are one lucky woman to have such a handy guy :)

Rob said...

Wierd, I built Ella the same thing....

Amy said...

Kate this bedroom is the cutest thing that I have ever seen!!! Kevin Lee is the realtor that we used because my sister works for him - he was telling me about this room the other day. His description didn't do it justice :) Your family pictures are adorable. Your hair is so cute on you - every time I see it I love it!!!