Saturday, January 3, 2009
Busy Life
There is no other way to explain life right now... other than busy. Primary, Babysitting, Cleaning, Gutting, Washing, Folding, Holiday Fun. No fun post for today, only to say that we are all doing well and I can't wait to get back into some sort of routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
would you be willing to share some of the shopping savings secrets?!?! your friend wouldn't want to fly to NY to do a class for us, would she?!?! her blog is amazing. i can't believe how much money she saves!!! anyway, share whatever you can. loves!
Amen Sister!!!
I was so excited for School to start and for my life to "sort of" get back to normal!
See ya tomorrow!
I wouldn't mind helping your blog! give me a call 286-0483
Your Blog is so cute!!! I love it! Did you do it?
Great new look!
Post a Comment