Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Crazy TIMES

So I was in denial for about 10 weeks, telling myself that "I wasn't really watching the Bachelor". It's just a show where one guy gets to make out with 25 girls and it's ok. Well, I ended up watching almost ALL the episodes, was totally hooked, and FINALLY got to watch the final 2 episodes last night.

I'm happy the way things turned out! Don't hate me Bachelor fans, but I've been a fan of Molly from the start. Melissa was too giggly, said all the right things, and for some reason it just didn't add up for me. I think (just like Jason said), that things were different once the cameras stopped rolling. A few times when she snapped at him on the "after the final rose ceremony" I was like... YIKES... M.P.D (multiple personality disorder). Now if the same thing was happening to me on national television, I could see me freaking out a little too. But she was MAD, it was like she knew it was coming and she KNEW deep down that they wouldn't have worked out.

The whole situation sucks for EVERYONE.... except me! I was jumping up and down, hitting Zach, screaming, gasping, texting (sorry Kim I hope it didn't wake you up). I couldn't believe how it played out.

I don't know if I'll ever get involved with another "Bachelor" or "Bachelorette". They are CRAZY!

6 comments:

Brittney said...

man i wish i knew you were team molly... i was too and i was watching the finale at stacie's with 15+ other bachelor fans who were team melissa and i was the only one happy how it turned out. haha. GO JASON AND MOLLY. i'm totally happy for them!

Alli Waldron said...

But don't you think it was a little over the top that he broke up with Melissa on TV? Chad made me promise that I wouldn't watch another season, but I do love Jillian...

Sarah Steele said...

KATE!!!! Holy cow, I didn't know you were a closet Bachelor fan in denial, too! I just had it on for the last 2 months or so when I was getting Logan ready for bed. I kept telling myself that I wasn't watching it, it was just on. But I was also hoping Molly would win the whole time! (Ok, ever since the night they spent together in the tent...) But I'm still mad at Jason for not picking her in the first place. Oh well. But I'm really sad I didn't know about your fascination with the show, otherwise I totally would have called you to discuss it!

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

I think they HAD to break up on t.v for ratings and contracts. They always have to do the "follow up" show, and I think someone said it was mandatory :)

Crazy... Crazy... Crazy...!

janet said...

Jason and Molly are perfect for each other because they are SO LAME. I seriously could NOT stand Molly from day one. I had to fast forward her interviews because she bothered me so bad.

And it wasn't that Melissa was my fave, but she was SO not out of line when she talked to him on the air. Jason had been totally going behind her back and talking to Molly. You could not possibly think that Molly was FOR REAL when he told her the news? that was the worst acting job since that lame soap opera episode they had. I think Melissa was actually very well composed-- considering the other things she's said about what was REALLY going on. That's why she called him a liar because he wasn't man enough to come out with the truth.

And I almost threw up when Molly and Jason started making out at the end of the after show. There is NO way that was the first time they had seen each other since the taping (did you notice HOW MANY times they mentioned it... as if to convince the rest of the world it was true.)

Lame, lame, lame. I am even LAMER that I love it and can't wait for next season..........

Jetchro said...

Zach was watching it with you? The next step is reading/watching Twilight with you. The final step is his complete emasculation.
Thank you for ruining Zach.

Sincerely,

Jeff "I love me some Molly" Hulet