Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mini Horse

Zelma , Zach's oldest sister, bought a mini horse. She knew someone who was looking to sell most of their stock of mini's and she decided she couldn't live without one! Youki is her name. She is one year old, and can carry children that weigh up to or around 40 pounds. I can't wait for my kids birthday... I hope she will let me show her off :) In another year or so, she will be able to pull an adult in a cart too! SO FUN! For now, Youki just wanders around Zelma's back yard. She looks at the family through the sliding glass doors, and eats grass all day. Even though she has a large back yard, let this be a lesson to all of us.... make your dreams come true! Don't be scared to go big! (or mini)

2 comments:

Chandra said...

Oh my gosh! This picture is priceless! I can't believe there's a mini pony in the back of the van! ha ha I love it! Make me want to get one too! :-)

MyOwnLittleCornerhttp://lovinnarobb.blogspot.com/ said...

Lincoln, you look so wonderful next to that horse. Shoulda been a Cowboy!