Lincoln had been asking me for MONTHS to have a Star Wars party. So we finally found a time to throw one together. That's what I literally did! I called all the kids who were supposed to come, and 20 minutes later we were watching the movie. I made pizza for dinner and cinnamon rolls for dessert. They made light sabers out of PVC pipe (which never ended up getting spray painted), had "fought" good vs. evil all night! Some of our friends brought their collectible star wars bobble heads and other Star Wars memorabilia. It was crazy fun! I always say "what's a few more kids?" especially when they all enjoy and are obsessed with the same thing... STAR WARS!
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Star Wars Party
Lincoln had been asking me for MONTHS to have a Star Wars party. So we finally found a time to throw one together. That's what I literally did! I called all the kids who were supposed to come, and 20 minutes later we were watching the movie. I made pizza for dinner and cinnamon rolls for dessert. They made light sabers out of PVC pipe (which never ended up getting spray painted), had "fought" good vs. evil all night! Some of our friends brought their collectible star wars bobble heads and other Star Wars memorabilia. It was crazy fun! I always say "what's a few more kids?" especially when they all enjoy and are obsessed with the same thing... STAR WARS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment