Saturday, May 16, 2009

Unexpected Hair Cut


Believe it or not, this is the FIRST time this has happened! It's no wonder that it was Reagan and McKinley. These girls have been best friends the past few months. They make each other laugh, cry, and be CRAZY. McKinley barely has any hair as it is, so rather than grabbing a wooden spoon to spank these two cutie pies.... I grabbed the camera. That seems to be a much healthier and reasonable response to their crazy actions these days :) Besides, her hair will EVENTUALLY grow back... I think...

4 comments:

Erin said...

I love every single post! Man, how could you even scold those little cute faces?!?! The girls look so much more alike than they used to!
Loves! xoxo

Emily B said...

Oh my gosh. At least McKinley is still just as adorable without her hair.

Jon and Ashley said...

I'm honestly suprised this hasn't happened at our house. Luckily McKinley has those beautiful curls so you can blend it in.

Jenny B said...

We have gone thru the "homemade" haircut stage. It happened at the age of 4-Rebekah gave herself a mullet that resemble Joe Dirt, and Rhett took the clippers and gave himself a reverse mohawk. Thank goodness hair grows back. :)

I'm glad I found you guys on here. It is fun to see what people are up to.