Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to a one-of-a-kind sister!

Not to exclude my other sisters (I heart you all very much!), but I have to give a shout out to my sister Rachelle! I was SO excited to be able to meet up with her and some friends to celebrate her 33rd birthday like a rock star at Red Rock Lanes! Something about a bunch of girls laughing/bowling/laughing/dancing/laughing/falling/laughing/crying/laughing/singing/(and did I mention laughing?) that paints an amazingly fun picture that will surely go down as an unforgettable party (well in my books anyway!) !! My day was a little crazy and packed with practical matters that needed major attention for my S.A.H.M business (stay at home mom), and what I really should have done, is drop EVERYTHING to spend as much birthday time with my one-of-a-kind Sis! Better bowling at 9pm, than never I guess! But really she deserves more! She always gives freely of her ideas, her time, her love, her food, her clothes... EVERYTHING and she deserves a better sister than me! Whats done is done, and bowling was fun! No... It was a riot and I LOVE having a sister who is one of my best friends! She puts up with a lot from me and I know I don't tell her enough how awesome she is and how lucky I am to have such a great sister!... so there it is... my public announcement to readers of my blog! Now, I need to catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's !

No comments: