Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Day!


Zach didn't have to work on Saturday (rather... he chose NOT to work) and to hang out with the family! Before we started a house overhaul we made homemade doughnuts! The kids loved cutting them out and loved coating them in cinnamon & sugar or powdered sugar EVEN MORE!!!! We made doughnut holes out of the centers and didn't waste any dough! For sure a REPEAT activity! Thanks Em for the idea!



NO! I did NOT catch him off guard when taking this picture. For some reason he likes to make faces like that almost every time I snap a shot of him! (He's not tired OR stoned either)


Messy helpers! I just love it that they like baking and cooking with me! I've learned to stop caring about the mess, and start enjoying the time we spend making it!

1 comment:

MyOwnLittleCornerhttp://lovinnarobb.blogspot.com/ said...

Making memories is much more important than making messes...they also learn how to clean up. Great parents. love you both.