One night we told the kids to go jump in bed. We went to go check on them 15 minutes later and we couldn't find Reagan. I'm a pretty panic stricken person ALL THE TIME, so when we searched all the beds and couldn't find her I was getting nervous. Then, Zach opened Lincoln's closet door and found her sleeping on top of his dresser in the fetal position. She normally needs a night light or hallway light to be able to sleep (so she says) and this night she tucked herself into a closet and SHUT THE DOOR! She is crazy... and I love her for it!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Time for bed
One night we told the kids to go jump in bed. We went to go check on them 15 minutes later and we couldn't find Reagan. I'm a pretty panic stricken person ALL THE TIME, so when we searched all the beds and couldn't find her I was getting nervous. Then, Zach opened Lincoln's closet door and found her sleeping on top of his dresser in the fetal position. She normally needs a night light or hallway light to be able to sleep (so she says) and this night she tucked herself into a closet and SHUT THE DOOR! She is crazy... and I love her for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment