For those of you who just want a quick update on our lives....
Jefferson Zachry Hulet was born on Saturday October 9th, at 7:20pm. He weighed in at 8 lbs, 5 oz and was 21.5 inches long. He's a dream! Brother and Sisters COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! They love to smother him and talk baby talk to him. Daddy has taken it all in stride (like everything!), and Mom is happy to have him on the "outside"!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Lovin' the dark hair! I was wondering when we were going to see a photo.
Congrats on the new baby!! He's a sweet!! :) Hope your doing well. :)
congrats! LOVE the name.
Congratulations, Kate! I'm glad Mom and Baby Jefferson are well ... hope the adjustment is going well, too. :)
Congratulations! I want to see more photos! Do you know it took Jefferson being born for me to realize all of your kids are named after U.S. presidents? I'm a little slow :) Can't wait to see you on the court!
Post a Comment