Wednesday, May 11, 2011

7 Months.... Oh Yeah!





I haven't been encouraging Jefferson to eat solids, sit up or crawl. He's 7 months (2 days ago) and all I know is that he weighs 19 lbs 4 oz. I'm sure he is missing "milestones" and all I can say is... Oh well! He drools a lot... but my kids don't usually get their first tooth until 10 months. He doesn't sleep through the night... I couldn't care less. He doen't care for very many people other than his mother:). And He is so stinkin cute!

3 comments:

Emilee said...

What an adorable smile!

Mary B said...

It is taking all of my will power not to get in the car and drive to Las Vegas right this minute so I can hug and kiss that sweet baby!

The real Steve Martin and his Rockstar, Lizzi said...

oooo...this post sounds like jefferson and bean will be best of friends. Milestones? who needs em...sleep...meh! But mommies...they can't get enough of....ah..it was nice to read this....love you!