Jefferson LOVES chapstick. He loves to find it, then sneak into a vacant room, and use his cute little fingers to dig it out of the tube, and then eat it!!!!! He's already destroyed a dozen of my chapsticks in the past 6 months (no joke)... so it doesn't help when his sisters have fruity smelling chapsticks... YUMMY (I guess)!!!
Well since we've been doing a fair amount of swimming lately he's been getting into trouble with our stick of sunscreen. You know... the more "expensive" one that I use to apply to my kiddos faces because it's easier than trying to slather lotion on. Whats the correlation? APPARENTLY... the sunscreen just looks like a HUGE chapstick! He's crazy!!! So I've been trying to teach my little guy the difference. So just the other day when he had been quiet for just the right amount of time... I snuck around to find him applying chapstick all over his face like sunscreen :) Instead of getting mad I looked for my camera, AND the silver lining.... HE WASN'T EATING IT. He was APPLYING IT! *sigh*
How can I even think about getting mad at that cute face. He even remembered to apply on his eyelids:)
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment