| Glow sticks are magical! |
| Can you tell I'm having fun?? |
![]() |
| I like to eat bread and hold snails at the same time.... sometimes I switch hands too! |
![]() |
| Worlds Smallest Snail |
They all loved the nasty, slimy things!!!
The weekend leading up to Mother's Day happens to be the weekend that our church always holds their "Father and Sons campout". This year Zach decided to hold his own "campout" in Utah so that he and Jefferson and Lincoln could go turkey hunting at the same time :)
Since the boys would be busy all weekend, a few friends and I figured we better make the most of our girl time by going to St. George for the weekend. What a great call that was!
We left Friday morning around 10 am, and got home Saturday night around 11:30pm. The kids traveled great on the way up, and slept with bellies full of frozen yogurt on the way home. After hours in the sun we had to have intense conversations to stay awake :)
What did 3 moms with 5 kids do in 2 days? In no particular order: Cafe Rio, Krave (Fro-Yo) TWICE, Watched: The Vow, D.I. , DownEast Outfitters, Pool, Random bookstore, Smiths, Pool, Sand Dunes at Snow Canyon, Pool, Park, Snail Catching/Racing and a Little TV!
It was SO RELAXING. Our kids got along GREAT! There were no meltdowns or drama! I feel lucky to have friends that are so chill and fun!
A few from the front of the car.
The only shot of all three moms!
The sand dunes at Snow Canyon
Pool time baby!!!
Khali and Autumn catching some rays!
Our little mermaids.
"Can someone bring me a coke? Or a juice box?"




1 comment:
Love these pictures! Such a fun time :)
Post a Comment