April 2004. My first solo trip. I drove from Vegas to Lehi Utah to visit my sister Emily. LINCOLN was 10 months old. Check out his chunky arms! I was a mother of one with so much to learn! If I only knew then, what I know now.... Seems like yesterday. Sigh. I don't know where the times goes.
(I had to edit this post b/c I put Jeffersons name instead of Lincoln. Yes... I'm only 30 but I already call all my kids by the wrong name. I have become my mother!)
(I had to edit this post b/c I put Jeffersons name instead of Lincoln. Yes... I'm only 30 but I already call all my kids by the wrong name. I have become my mother!)
3 comments:
You mean Lincoln???
Such a cute photo Kate! Lincoln looks SO much like Jefferson!
How cute - both of you!! April 2004 I was having Natalie; wow how time flies!!
Post a Comment