Friday, July 6, 2012

Flashback Friday: SLC 1990


Headlee Family: SLC Temple 1990

I think this was one of our first trips that we drove across the country. Again... I am sporting another awesome one of Pam's creations (I wish I had learned how to sew when I was home... she made everything from pj's to prom dresses). It's somewhat okay that Greg is wearing shorts shorter than Kim and I. Chris wins "Most Charisma" in this photo HANDS DOWN! Emily and Greg are both at the age where family pictures are "so not cool" anymore. Rachelle is smiling because she is always the best sport when it comes to things like this.  We went to SO many cool places on these trips out west. I am really grateful (and it is a good lesson in life) that we would take the time to stop and pose for a photo. I cherish these photos along with the funny memories that go along with each one.

No comments: