Sunday, September 30, 2012
An Eye For An Eye.... kinda
While visiting my sister in Lehi (back in June) Jefferson had gotten away from me for no more than 2 mintues. When I found him, I also found my sister's white carpet drawn on, with purple and orange permanent marker, in an area roughly 18"x18". There was A LOT of color for that small of a space :)
Well, the morning we went to leave... I was packing and trying to get everything together... and found Jacob (Emily's 3 year old), with a washable :) crayola marker.... and he had tagged the drivers side of my van from bumper to bumper. It was hardly payback for what Jefferson had done. Jacob's artistry washed off with a baby wipe. Jefferson's took 2 bottles of rubbing alcohol (did you know that it takes permanent marker out of just about anything??).
It wasn't really eye for an eye... but I wouldn't have cared. Circle of life baby! I'm glad all my sisters love me as much as they do. Otherwise we'd never get invited back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment