Monday, December 10, 2007

McKinley and I


Since I am the one always TAKING the pictures, I tried to do a self portrait while holding McKinley. I have chopped my hair since our family reunion picture, and I look quite different. So there it is!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Kate, you look fantastic - as usual. We loved seeing you guys last weekend. Let's do it again soon. Love your blog.

Emilee said...

That's a great shot of you & McKinley!

Lord Family said...

Kate it ws so fun to see your blog! And your hair is so cute! You will have to check out our blog, thanks for keeping in touch!
Laura Lord

melissa said...

Cute! McKinley sure does a great Blue Steel. But can she turn left?

I love your blog! Someday I'll join the ranks of bloggers. I just need some cute kids to blog about! Until then, I'm not sure that anyone's just dying to know my thoughts on the latest accounting pronouncement...

And by the way, I took pics of my red wall a few weeks ago. Now I just need to email it to you. I just cannot explain why something so simple takes me so long. No excuses.

I love you!!!

kim dance said...

I totally understand. I am always the one taking the pictures. I have a request for pictures for a photo book for Tom's parents and I can't find any of me that I like! And any that I do have are like centuries old!

MyOwnLittleCornerhttp://lovinnarobb.blogspot.com/ said...

Kate you look radiant. What a cute mommy and beautiful baby. I love checking in almost every day just to look at the pictures and smile. Ginger