Monday, December 10, 2007

Practice Makes Perfect


Lincoln wanted to repel off of his rock climbing wall, so naturally Zach made him a harness and helped him do that. He did such a great job, that the following weekend we decided to take him repelling for real! He wasn't scared at all, and didn't even blink at the 30 cliff that he repelled off of. What a champ! Regan, on the other hand, needed Zach's help for 29 of the 30 feet. She was a tiger for even trying.

2 comments:

The Walkers said...

Um, you did not tell me that you guys did that!! That's awesome, go Lincoln!! What a stud. Your blog is great.

MyOwnLittleCornerhttp://lovinnarobb.blogspot.com/ said...

Lincoln, I love to see you no matter what you are doing. What a climber. I think you can do just about anything can't you. I sure do love you! Did you open a package today? I love you. Grandma Ginger