Monday, February 18, 2008

Never really happened


So this picture is slightly deceiving. I had already gone down twice, Zach had gone, and so had my brother William. Just as Lincoln was getting ready (being forced) to go, the park ranger showed up and ruined his fun. We were only supposed to rock climb in designated areas apparently. Lincoln was relieved because this was a 40 ft cliff, and he only wants to repel 30 ft cliffs like last time. Even though the mountain/rock he repelled last time was MUCH steeper than the one they were about to attempt!

2 comments:

The Walkers said...

oh my word, just looking at this makes my stomach turn. I can't believe he can do this Kate! You guys are amazing, or crazy, or both. I thought Russ was bad making the boys get out and knee board so young, but this is so much more! I love that Zack wants to teach him everything he knows. And YOU ARE STILL FUN, are you crazy???

Lisa said...

Lincoln's amazing! Looks like you had a great weekend.