Monday, February 18, 2008

See, I'm Still Fun


Every once in a while I need to prove to Zach that I am still fun, like before we were married and had kids. So here I am... being fun!

4 comments:

janet said...

You are like the FUNNEST mom of three that I have ever met... I don't even want to begin to think about how much fun you were BEFORE kids! wowee!

Emilee said...

We all know that you are more fun than all of the moms we know combined. I only dream of being as FUN as you! Looks like a perfect weekend for a family get away!

Sara B said...

You guys are great and what a fun time you have had! We need to go climbing with you guys sometime. I totally agree with the janet and em -you are one fun lady!

Alison Carter said...

Kate, you are like the funnest person I know! Maybe you feel the need to prove it to your husband, for whatever reason, but certainly not to us!! Thanks for being an awesome friend! you're great! And cute blog!