Wednesday, March 12, 2008

10 Virgins Play


Last Thursday for enrichment night (church activity for women) we celebrated the Relief Society Birthday with a very nice dinner and a play about the 10 virgins. I was an unwise virgin who led the procession. Here is all of us, wise and not, lined up for a picture in the dressing room seconds before taking the stage. We were all a little nervous because the person who wrote the play (our enrichment counselors mother) drove here from California to direct and sing in the program. After a little I.B.S, and a lot of praying, the play was a success. It was so fun! I wish I had taken up drama in high school!!!

4 comments:

Jane said...

Kate, you guys did SO good in the play. I loved it. I've been thinking about it almost every day, and what I need to do to prepare myself. I'm stealing your picture for my blog! Jane

The Simpson Family said...

Thank you so much for doing that... you were really great!

Brittney said...

i'm so glad you survived that!

Jess said...

Ha, you look awesome! Wish me luck we do ours in a few weeks.