I am sure that a lot of you have heard me talk about my parents being in Africa, more specifically Zambia. Here is a picture I swiped from their camera while they were here. They have been working on building a children's village for my Aunt who runs a nonprofit organization www.motherswithoutborders.org . It's pretty amazing what they do over there (not just my parents but the whole deal). They have some fantastic serving opportunities if anyone was ever interested!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Africa
I am sure that a lot of you have heard me talk about my parents being in Africa, more specifically Zambia. Here is a picture I swiped from their camera while they were here. They have been working on building a children's village for my Aunt who runs a nonprofit organization www.motherswithoutborders.org . It's pretty amazing what they do over there (not just my parents but the whole deal). They have some fantastic serving opportunities if anyone was ever interested!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment