Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!



Ok, I took the test, and bought my movie ticket for Thursday November 20th the 11:59 showing at Brenden Theaters at the Palms. Hope to see you there!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

3 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

What is with all of us being Esmes? It must be in our mormon mommy genetic makeup. Thanks for the train ride tonight. It was the highlight of the kids night.

Hibbard Family said...

I am with Ashley, we're all destined to want to be the mommies and take care of wild children :) I so cannot wait for the movie!!!! yes, thank you and zach the conductor for the train ride, we really loved it!!

Skeeter said...

ME TOO!!! I am so excited for the movie. I am actually going to a preview the night before it opens. I CANNOT WAIT!!! Edward here I come. hahahaha