I went around the house to update the Trash to Treasure segment of my blog. We've been really lucky & blessed!
Little Tykes Car: Curb on trash day.
Bike: In the middle of the desert... it had been there for DAYS!
Honda Self Propelled Mower: Desert
We have fake grass. Let me know if you're interested.
Basketball Hoop: Desert
Some really great finds!
4 comments:
You have got to be kidding me! My favorite treasure is the gazebo. those things are so expensive...i can't believe some one was going to just throw it in the trash!
You go girl! I thought my finds at 'Savers' were cool - your finds are FREE!!!
how many gun cabinets does one husband need?! i can't believe how much stuff you have found that's useful and in incredible condition! do you think we could be so lucky in bloomfield?!
you guys are amazing!
i'm dying at lincolns video!I'm surprised you don't get animal rights activist hatemail!
so funny-
Post a Comment