Monday, March 16, 2009
Relief Society Rumble
This Thursday we are having visiting teaching interviews at the church from 7-8pm (yummy food provided). When not being interviewed, we will be playing games. I am trying to put together a spin off of "Family Feud" called "Relief Society Rumble" to play. If you can take the time... PLEASE ANSWER AS MANY OF THESE QUESTIONS AS YOU CAN. Also, if you could refer a friend or family member to my blog so they could participate in it as well. The more people, the better! I'm going to try and collect all the answers by Wednesday so that I have at least 24 hours to put them into the fomat I need them in. Thanks in advance for all your help! Due to the fact that this will be used for a competition, your comments will NOT be shown ( I don't want any ward relief society members to be tempted to cheat and see the answers before Thursday!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hey this is a great idea. Can you send me a copy of this when your done. This sounds way fun!! I answered your questions. Hope it helps!
I would love the copy of this too!
So cute!!! I totally want a copy of this when you're done. I answered all of them! Have fun!!
I answered then had Zac answer, so that's why it looks like I did it twice. Just wanted more votes for you!!!
That's great! Send my blog address to some of your friends too! I love getting a variety!
Kate.....this sounds fun!!! Answered them alllllll......
You are so cute. I am happy you are my daughter! (do I have to say (whisper) in-law?)
no way! "-in-law" is SO old fashion.
Post a Comment