We found our 2nd egg this morning! It was Reagan's turn to find, carry inside, and wash. This egg was A LOT smaller! Zach said this is the size that the eggs normally start out.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Another Egg!!!
We found our 2nd egg this morning! It was Reagan's turn to find, carry inside, and wash. This egg was A LOT smaller! Zach said this is the size that the eggs normally start out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your kids must be loving this! What a fun thing for you to do as a family :)
This is so fun!! It's great that you can give your kids this type of opportunity in the city :D I LOVED going to my grandpas farm growing up, and I wish my kids had the same opportunity as I did, they only get one week a year to experience the vastness and greatness of a farm.
Post a Comment