What do you do without a pool? Give everyone their own INDIVIDUAL pools. Don't worry... I was out there too! I just couldn't find a tub big enough for me, so the kids would carry buckets of water over to my towel and dump them on me to keep me cool. Now that I think of it... I remember seeing pictures of my siblings, taken 30 years ago, with them sitting in a huge stainless steel bowl. I recall thinking "That is SOOOOOOOOO weird. Why would my Grandma (or sometimes Mom) put a bowl of water out for the kids to sit in?" Look at me now! Oh summer... you are almost gone....
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
White Trash Swimming
What do you do without a pool? Give everyone their own INDIVIDUAL pools. Don't worry... I was out there too! I just couldn't find a tub big enough for me, so the kids would carry buckets of water over to my towel and dump them on me to keep me cool. Now that I think of it... I remember seeing pictures of my siblings, taken 30 years ago, with them sitting in a huge stainless steel bowl. I recall thinking "That is SOOOOOOOOO weird. Why would my Grandma (or sometimes Mom) put a bowl of water out for the kids to sit in?" Look at me now! Oh summer... you are almost gone....
Labels:
Funny Kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember doing this when I was a kid, I never really thought of myself as "white trash" but I guess looking back now there's no denying it!
Post a Comment