I am so impressed with all of your hard work. What a great accomplishment. Cute, cute family. ♥♥♥♥♥♥
The song "Millions of Peaches" is now running through my head. Mmmmm! I love that it was a family affair!!
Thanks again for helping me can my peaches!!! I can't wait to help you with your next batch.
Kate-- you Headlees must have more energy than anyone I know! Thanks for stopping by my blog too. I like keeping up with all of you... I would love to tell you about both of my kids' births...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am so impressed with all of your hard work. What a great accomplishment. Cute, cute family. ♥♥♥♥♥♥
The song "Millions of Peaches" is now running through my head. Mmmmm! I love that it was a family affair!!
Thanks again for helping me can my peaches!!! I can't wait to help you with your next batch.
Kate-- you Headlees must have more energy than anyone I know!
Thanks for stopping by my blog too. I like keeping up with all of you... I would love to tell you about both of my kids' births...
Post a Comment