Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tune Up Tuesday

I realized after my last post that I would NEVER post ANYTHING if I didn't just make the time and put in a little effort. I know that other people have "cute" blog days like "snapshot Sunday" and "wordless Wednesday" which has to do with pictures. Well here's one for ya... Tune Up Tuesday. Below is a website that can help you TUNE UP your life by going over your finances. I love this website. Get on. Read. Take action! Great tips that any and everyone could use no matter what the economy is doing! Now I know that life gets busy (I'm the poster child for that), but I've learned to embrace technology instead of getting buried in it. I get on twitter, facebook, and "google read" whatever sites I want to be in the loop with. It's not that hard... once you know what your doing :)

Getting Finances Done

Check it out, and let me know what you think.

p.s. I posted this blog b/c of an article I read on G.F.D!

No comments: