Zach instilled a love for hunting when Lincoln was YOUNG! And now he's a camo-hunting-shooting-animal loving/killing-machine!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
What a sweet post : ) I love the picture!
I wanted to tell you Kate, that I think your pictures are delightful! I don't really care if people have fantastic cameras or not! I just care if their pictures have heart. And yours totally do : )
So rock your point and shoot and have fun! That is the most important thing, right?
PS Your son is SO cute. I can't even take the sweetness!
1 comment:
What a sweet post : ) I love the picture!
I wanted to tell you Kate, that I think your pictures are delightful! I don't really care if people have fantastic cameras or not! I just care if their pictures have heart. And yours totally do : )
So rock your point and shoot and have fun! That is the most important thing, right?
PS Your son is SO cute. I can't even take the sweetness!
Post a Comment