Friday, May 14, 2010

Hmmmmm.... Update?

So it's been like.... 17 weeks since I've had a REAL blog post. I'm going to upload a bunch of photos (in and out of order probably) to get y'all up to speed.


Photo 1,2,3, &4: 6 Weeks Pregnant

Our Family's FIRST trip to Disney Land... FOR ALL 5 of us! This photo was taken on the Jungle Cruise. It was the first ride, and our only picture. My batter died. Truth be told... we were so busy having fun I probably wouldn't have taken that many more anyways! My sister Rachelle took a ton and made a cute little ditty just below.

1.
2.
3.
Ok... the battery lasted for one more picture later that night in the hotel room. This picture makes me super happy! I love my kids!

They also experienced the ocean for the first time. Too bad their was a tsunami headed our way so the weather was AWFUL! Lincoln STILL jumped in the ocean and loved it. We are hoping to make it there again sometime this summer to really enjoy the beach!

4.

This was right before a wave came in and knocked him on his head!!!


Photo 5: 11 weeks pregnant

Zach had his 33rd birthday. I made pancakes. I felt pretty good. A real meal that a friend didn't bring us. The kids were SO excited to help. I tried not to puke in the batter. We were successful on all accounts. It's hard to believe that Zach is 33! He is such a stud, without a single gray hair (ok I saw 2 the other day). But me... I've been covering them up for 2 years! Tons of them!!!! He keeps ME young. He can still scale a brick wall like he's 19. Can do multiple flips on the trampoline. Can hold his breath longer than ANYONE we know, in the pool. And puts up with me. He rocks. I can't live without him. I hope he's cool with that ;0

5.


Photo 6: 12 Weeks pregnant

Zach getting me a zofran. Too bad it didn't help. This was taken by one of the kids. I wish I hadn't put my camera away. They probably would have taken some AWESOME photos while I was up in bed being sick.

6.


No picture. But tons of fun. Ward Camp Out! Mid April. Warm Springs is SO FUN. We can't wait to go back.

To be honest... I don't know where March and April went. All I know is that I've almost completely blocked out the past 2 months. I remember throwing up. Taking pills. Eating oatmeal. Crying. Having friends clean my bathrooms. Eating Kiwi. Turning 28. Lincoln going to school. Friends bringing me dinner. Eating cereal. Taking pills. Going to bed at 7pm every night. Crying. Taking pills. Oh yeah... I already said that... um.... eat... sleep... repeat.

And I feel SO lucky to be pregnant again... and to have it stick!!! I waited FOREVER to tell people I was. I was paranoid. Full on panic stricken. I still kinda am. My Dr. heard a good heart beat. 4 times!! She told me to STOP FREAKING OUT. That my Braxton Hicks are normal right now (and I just notice them this early b/c this is my 4th pregnancy). So I don't really care that I'm the only pregnant woman to PUKE through half of her 2nd trimester and STILL gain an ABNORMAL amount of weight. I don't care that I haven't fit into normal clothes for... lets say... 17 weeks! I've already upgraded my bras TWICE. Holy smokes! I don't know how you big chested ladies do it! The stairs are the worst. Or the best! It's my daily reminder that I'M PREGNANT! As if peeing 50 times and by aching tailbone would let me forget.

So, when's the big day? Sometime before October 21st. I have one hot summer headed my way.
Swimming pool... here we come.

I know I've left out major parts of my life.... and as they come to me... hopefully I will remember them long enough to write them down.

Well, I'm off to a majorly fun, relaxing ward picnic at the Blue Diamond park.

4 comments:

Emily B said...

I saw you playing kick ball at the ward party, so I am guessing you are on the up and up. I'm sorry this pregnancy has been so rough on you, Kate. But the end result is SO worth it, wouldn't you say? And two bra sizes? Woo hoo!

Jon and Ashley said...

I feel your pain sweet Kate. I hope you start to feel better soon. I'm so excited for you!

Hibbard Family said...

Yeah I'm jealous of the 2 bra sizes. Me pregnant brings me to a whopping B haha! I'm so happy for you, Kate!!!

Brittany said...

CONGRATS! Sorry you are so sick and tired and yucki - it feels never ending but YOU WILL FEEL GOOD AGAIN!
Hope you feel better soon.