Monday, May 24, 2010

Why Didn't I THINK OF THAT!

How many times have you seen something and thought.... WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT. Well it happened to me AGAIN! I ran across these "Half Tees" on my cousins blog a few months back and have been itching to get one ever since!. I kid you not when I say that a few years back I actually cut an old layering t-shirt off at the bust line so that I could get rid of the bulky 2 shirt nonsense. Of course, it didn't work out well, so here I am... with an answer for ALL WOMEN... to be able to dress cute, but without the bulk!

So in TRUE Kate style... I wanted to make them accessible to EVERYONE! I called the company and had them send me down a sample package. There is NOTHING worse than ordering from an online company and being SO excited for your order, only to have it arrive and NOT FIT RIGHT!!! Currently (and for the next week and a half) I have all the sizes available for you to try on and covet! I am taking names, sizes and $$$, and will place an order at the end of next week. I will also (very soon), have an online shopping code, so if you live out of state, you can order and get a discount.

The prices that I have are better than purchasing online by yourself. You save $ on shipping and per shirt!!. See me for details!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! I have dozens of shirts and dresses that I always HAVE to layer, and it is SO annoying to have so many lines and so much bulk around the midsection!

So watch the video, check out the website, stop by and try one on. I KNOW as soon as you see one, you will be dying to own a few of your own!





4 comments:

Emilee said...

I got 2 of these from Mia Bellina a few years ago... after I saw Denett wearing them and I wear them at least once a week. I have a few questions about this company, so call me if you get a free minute. :)

Debra Carroll said...

YES I would LOVE some!! When can I come by and look?

Pam Headlee said...

Kate,
You are a chip off the old block.....

Matt and Shannon said...

This was so my invention! I would cut every tank top I had while I was pregnant with Claire almost 3 1/2 years ago because I didn't want to see the line of the bottom of the tank midway on my pregnant tummy! We should all really act on our genius inventions :)