Thursday, August 4, 2011

Books, Books, Books....


About 5 years ago my backyard-neighbor (and now good friend) Leigh Ann passed a book over my wall (this was LOOOOOOONG before we cut a hole in the wall) and told me to read it. She said to disregard the fact it was about VAMPIRES and to just give it a chapter or two. Well, 21 hours later I handed it back to her and went out and bought the 2nd book :) Ever since then I've been hooked on reading.

Now don't bag on the Twilight series... it has a special place in my heart. Not because they are the best books ever written (although I do still LOVE them), but because they introduced me into the world of reading!!! Since then, I've read DOZENS of really, really good books!! In fact, maybe I'll have time one of these days to list ALL the books I've read RIGHT HERE! (or at least my favorites)

But until then... My friend Sara has had a book blog up and running, and I have decided that I will post my current book reviews on there. It used to be a blog for organizing our book club. Well... the book club has since dissolved but she still wanted to maintain the blog as a way to communicate and share new books we've all read! So if your interested.... here it is...


When I review a book, I wont post it on both blogs. I'll just tell you on this blog... to go check THAT blog! Easy enough!!

And if you're a reader, and you have a few minutes a week, I'm sure she'd LOVE to have you join the reading blog... I know I would!!! I'm ALWAYS looking for my next, new, FAVORITE book :) . It can be a great place to have great discussions!

Happy Reading.... Kate


No comments: