Friday, September 9, 2011

Crazy Lincoln


All my kids have crazy sleeping issues. They sleep walk, sleep talk, sleep pee (and not always in the toilet!).And they USUALLY don't believe me when I tell them what they did.

I took this picture 2 weeks ago. Lincoln INSISTS he was awake. He KNEW he was sleeping ON TOP of the laundry baskets.

L.I.A.R!

He was DEAD ASLEEP. I felt so bad when I saw him! Unfortunately for him... my loads were smaller this day, so he wasn't even sleeping on a huge heap of soft clean clothes. He was sleeping mostly on the rim of the laundry baskets! His hip was the only thing cushioned at all. I'm glad I went to check on the noise I heard coming from the laundry room. Otherwise he would have woken up with some stiff muscles!

Then... last night I found him sleeping on his bathroom floor. He at least had the sleep sense to pull down 3 towels to use as a pillow. But he had the bright bathroom light blasting him in the face!

So fun :) I never know where I'll find my kids! This is ONE of many reasons why I've ALWAYS had a baby gate at the top of my stairs!! I can't imagine where they'd go and what they'd do if they had free range of the house!!!

No comments: