"He was happy... he was having fun... well, I was just relieved he wasn't being fussy" said Zach when questioned about the incident.
I was grocery shopping and came home to find my NICE camera out of it's case. Before questioning the entire household (yelling at everyone) as to who was messing with my goods... I decided I could find out faster by reviewing the pictures.
This is what I found...
Plus 19 more of basically the same thing.
Zach was actually in the next room when Jefferson had emptied a whole tissue box in less than 5 minutes. Apparently he likes "Minute To Win It" games as much as the rest of us.
I'm so glad that I took two seconds to pause, and piece this mini mystery together. I'm glad Reagan documented this for me. Too often I forget to take a picture of my messy life because I'm too busy getting upset over a $2 box of tissues or tube of toothpaste. I'm trying to remember what matters most... sometimes it's easier than others... but I AM trying....
No comments:
Post a Comment