Monday, April 16, 2012

Story time

Reagan convinced me to take them to story time at the mall last Wednesday... And I'm so glad that I did! I forgot how fun it is for them to sing songs, listen to stories, and then get 2 free rides on the carousal. Jefferson fell asleep on the way there (thank heavens), and woke up just in time for the ride!

I even splurged and gave the girls 3 (yes 3- three!) quarters each to buy candy or junky toys at the quarter vending machines. It was $1.50 well spent. They were on cloud 9... And for the rest of the week I was "the best mom EVER!!!".

3 comments:

Samye said...

love the update and pics- i say you just blog when you can (that is what i do) and I end up blogging like 15 kajillion things at once. time is going by way too fast!!

Emily B said...

My kids love all of those quarter machines in that mall. I'm glad you guys had a fun day there!

Lindsey said...

I just finished updating myself on your blog. Your children are beautiful...I loved reading the new entries! Glad you had such a fun morning at the mall...days like that are awesome.