I took these photos one morning a few months back. The morning time is one of my favorite times. Somedays it can be a very tiring and stressful time (if I've been up a lot with Jefferson). But the days that I actually wake up before them is blissful! I like to go in and see how they've moved about all night. Most of them sleep with a blanket, arm, or pillow over their face. They are so peaceful and serene. I have the sudden urge to wake them up so I can wrap my arms around their soft squishy bodies!!! I just love being a Mom. I feel so blessed. Undeserving, and so blessed.
When the crazy times are upon me... I hope to look back at these sleeping babes, and remember how fast they grow up, and how unconditionally they love me. Having kids has made me a better person. Better than I ever thought I could be. I hope that having more kids is in God's plan for me, because the lessons I learn and the love I feel has increased exponentially with each one. I hope that I don't scar them (anymore or less than I was... wink, wink). I'm also so grateful that with all this parenting, I am able to gain a bigger appreciation and love for MY parents, who loved and sacrificed so much for me.
2 comments:
Agreed- sleeping babies equals peace and serenity on so many levels!
Lol love that pic! It's almost a double edged sword sometimes- when they're sleeping you just want to wake and play with them! When they're awake, sometimes you just wish they would go to sleep!!
Post a Comment